Location: Festival Pier
If you're a huge fann of 311 or if you have yet had the chance to experience the Nebraska rockers in the flesh, this is your year. 311 is currently on a 40-plus-date summer tour, that will hit pretty much everywhere in the United States, including Philadelphia's Festival Pier on July 21st.
All tickets are sold at the IMPACT Booth located in the Main Lobby of the Campus Center.
Tickets to the 311 show will go on sale July 12, 2017 at 10:00am for currently enrolled Rutgers-Camden students with a valid RUConnection Card (i.e. student ID).
- General Admission (VIP): $100.00 per pair plus an additional $2 University Tickets fee
Phone sales for this show are limited and will open at 11:00am. Call (856) 225-6161 or (856) 225-6211 to purchase tickets over the phone. A valid Rutgers NetID (email address) must be presented over the phone for verification of a student’s status.
Tickets go on sale to Rutgers-Camden faculty, staff, and alumni on July 12, 2017 (if not sold out):
- General Admission (VIP): $150.00 per pair plus an additional $2 University Tickets fee
All Festival Pier tickets purchased at the IMPACT Booth come with the following VIP amenities (valued at over $50):
- Exclusive VIP Lounge Access
- VIP Parking
- Private VIP Entrance
- The only reserved & covered seating in the venue with a perfect view of the stage!
Stop by the IMPACT Booth with current, valid Rutgers ID in order to purchase tickets.
- There is a limit one pair of tickets per student per show
- PLEASE BE ADVISED ONE STUDENT MAY ONLY PURCHASE 2 SHOWS PER TICKET SALE
- A current valid Rutgers Student ID is required for all ticket purchases (and to pick up tickets purchased over the phone)
- There are no refunds