Location: BB&T Pavilion
Grammy-Award winning singer songwriter and Dead & Company frontman John Mayer comes to BB&T Pavilion on August 18, 2017 as part of his "Search For Everything Tour"! Releasing his new album of the same name this year, Mayer will be performing his show in three distinct sets: with a full band; a solo, acoustic performance; and as part of the John Mayer Trio – a treat for new and longstanding fans alike!
All tickets are sold at the IMPACT Booth located in the Main Lobby of the Campus Center.
Tickets to the John Mayer show will go on sale August 2nd, 2017 at 10:00am for currently enrolled Rutgers-Camden students with a valid RUConnection Card (i.e. student ID).
- Indoor Seats: $150.00 per pair plus an additional $2 University Tickets fee
- Lawn Seats: $70.00per pair plus an additional $2 University Tickets fee
Phone sales for this show are limited and will open at 11:00am. Call (856) 225-6161 or (856) 225-6211 to purchase tickets over the phone. A valid Rutgers NetID (email address) must be presented over the phone for verification of a student’s status.
Tickets go on sale to Rutgers-Camden faculty, staff, and alumni on August 9th (if not sold out):
- Indoor Seats: $400.00 per pair plus an additional $2 University Tickets fee
- Lawn Seats: $100.00 per pair plus an additional $2 University Tickets fee
All BB&T Pavilion tickets purchased at the IMPACT Booth (including Lawn Seats) include the following VIP amenities (valued at over $50):
- Private VIP Entrance (with early access 30 minutes before general doors)
- VIP Club Access throughout the show
- VIP Parking (140 Clinton Street Camden, NJ 08103)
Stop by the IMPACT Booth with current, valid Rutgers ID in order to purchase tickets.
- There is a limit one pair of tickets per student per show
- PLEASE BE ADVISED ONE STUDENT MAY ONLY PURCHASE 2 SHOWS PER TICKET SALE
- A current valid Rutgers Student ID is required for all ticket purchases (and to pick up tickets purchased over the phone)
- There are no refunds