Location: BB&T Pavilion
Following several festival slots and a run along the west coast with U2 on their Joshua Tree 30th anniversary tour, Mumford and Sons have confirmed an expansion of 3 further headlining dates of the year, including at the BB&T Pavilion on Thursday, May 25th.
All tickets are sold at the IMPACT Booth located in the Main Lobby of the Campus Center.
PLEASE NOTE: At the request of the artist (i.e. Mumford & Sons) all indoor seats will be by WILL CALL ONLY - individuals will not be able to transfer tickets after purchase.
Tickets are on sale now for currently enrolled Rutgers-Camden students with a valid RUconnection Card (i.e. student ID):
- Indoor Seats: $270 per pair plus an additional $2 University Tickets fee
- Lawn Seats: $70 per pair plus an additional $2 University Tickets fee
Phone sales for this show are limited and will open at 11:00am. Call (856) 225-6161 or (856) 225-6211 to purchase tickets over the phone. A valid Rutgers NetID (email address) must be presented over the phone for verification of a student’s status.
Tickets are on sale now for Rutgers-Camden faculty, staff, and alumni:
- Indoor Seats: $405 per pair plus an additional $2 University Tickets fee
- Lawn Seats: $105 per pair plus an additional $2 University Tickets fee
All BB&T Pavilion tickets purchased at the IMPACT Booth (including Lawn Seats) include the following VIP amenities (valued at over $50):
- Private VIP Entrance (with early access 30 minutes before general doors)
- VIP Club Access throughout the show
- VIP Parking (140 Clinton Street Camden, NJ 08103)
Stop by the IMPACT Booth with current, valid Rutgers ID in order to purchase tickets.
- There is a limit one pair of tickets per student per show
- PLEASE BE ADVISED ONE STUDENT MAY ONLY PURCHASE 2 SHOWS PER TICKET SALE
- A current valid Rutgers Student ID is required for all ticket purchases (and to pick up tickets purchased over the phone)
- There are no refunds