Location: BB&T Pavilion
Yes, you heard right - none other than the massive legends of nu metal, Korn & Stone Sour, have confirmed their co-headlining tour!! The two innovative bands will rock the stage at BB&T Pavilion on Wednesday, July 26, 2017. Do NOT miss out on your chance to see these incredible acts together LIVE onstage.
All tickets are sold at the IMPACT Booth located in the Main Lobby of the Campus Center.
Tickets are currently on sale for currently enrolled Rutgers-Camden students with a valid RUConnection Card (i.e. student ID).
- Indoor Seats: $150 per pair plus an additional $2 University Tickets fee
- Lawn Seats: $60 per pair plus an additional $2 University Tickets fee
Phone sales for this show are limited and will open at 11:00am. Call (856) 225-6161 or (856) 225-6211 to purchase tickets over the phone. A valid Rutgers NetID (email address) must be presented over the phone for verification of a student’s status.
Tickets are currently on sale for Rutgers-Camden faculty, staff, and alumni:
- Indoor Seats: $300 per pair plus an additional $2 University Tickets fee
- Lawn Seats: $100 per pair plus an additional $2 University Tickets fee
All BB&T Pavilion tickets purchased at the IMPACT Booth (including Lawn Seats) include the following VIP amenities (valued at over $50):
- Private VIP Entrance (with early access 30 minutes before general doors)
- VIP Club Access throughout the show
- VIP Parking (140 Clinton Street Camden, NJ 08103)
Stop by the IMPACT Booth with current, valid Rutgers ID in order to purchase tickets.
- There is a limit one pair of tickets per student per show
- PLEASE BE ADVISED ONE STUDENT MAY ONLY PURCHASE 2 SHOWS PER TICKET SALE
- A current valid Rutgers Student ID is required for all ticket purchases (and to pick up tickets purchased over the phone)
- There are no refunds