Location: Festival Pier
Young the Giant live up to their name with a youthful exuberance and a larger-than-life sound that blends intelligent pop hooks with alternative rock quirks. When he’s not headbanging along to the instrumental breaks, charismatic frontman Sameer Gadhia croons his catchy melodies and brings his songs to life with inimitable energy. While he provides the band's soulful pop foundation, dueling guitarists Eric Cannata and Jacob Tilley envelope listeners in the ambient soundscapes that they conjure with their echoing riffs. Bassist Payam Doostzadeh and drummer Francois Comtois hammer out driving rhythms to bring a furious rock edge to the band’s sound. In concert, the group combines all these elements to hypercharge already electric hits like “Cough Syrup”, “My Body”, and “It’s About Time”.
All tickets are sold at the IMPACT Booth located in the Main Lobby of the Campus Center.
Tickets to the Young the Giant show will go on sale August 2nd at 10:00am for currently enrolled Rutgers-Camden students with a valid RUConnection Card (i.e. student ID).
- General Admission (VIP): $125 per pair plus an additional $2 University Tickets fee
Phone sales for this show are limited and will open at 11:00am. Call (856) 225-6161 or (856) 225-6211 to purchase tickets over the phone. A valid Rutgers NetID (email address) must be presented over the phone for verification of a student’s status.
Tickets go on sale to Rutgers-Camden faculty, staff, and alumni on August 9th (if not sold out):
- General Admission (VIP): $200 per pair plus an additional $2 University Tickets fee
All Festival Pier tickets purchased at the IMPACT Booth come with the following VIP amenities (valued at over $50):
- Exclusive VIP Lounge Access
- VIP Parking
- Private VIP Entrance
- The only reserved & covered seating in the venue with a perfect view of the stage!
Stop by the IMPACT Booth with current, valid Rutgers ID in order to purchase tickets.
- There is a limit one pair of tickets per student per show
- PLEASE BE ADVISED ONE STUDENT MAY ONLY PURCHASE 2 SHOWS PER TICKET SALE
- A current valid Rutgers Student ID is required for all ticket purchases (and to pick up tickets purchased over the phone)
- There are no refunds